SCI fact sheets
Our expert team of clinical and allied health specialists have compiled a series of fact sheets about living with spinal cord injury. These cover everything from adjusting to your injury, equipment, dealing with pain and healthy living.
- Healthy ageing with diabetes – helpful tips
- Bowel Programs for People with Neurological Conditions
- Use of compression stockings
- Cystitis (Utis)
- Body worn disposable absorbent products
- Falls and Incontinence
- The Ins & Outs of Intermittent Catheterisation
- Multiple Medication Management
- Men and Ageing
- The necessity of good nutrition
- Adaptive devices for personal grooming
- Pressure Injury Awareness
- Product usage and lifestyle choices
- Sensitive Skin
- Staying Mobile
- Tips on Uridomes
- Wound Awareness
- Wounds Healing and the importance of nutrition
- Understanding Spinal Cord Injury
- Travelling Safely in a Taxi
Got a question?
Talk to us for more information about our services and how we can help you.